Conferences at the Institute
Dear collegues we will glad to see you at 19th World Congress of International Society of Cryosurgery (ISC2017) in Kaunas.
More information at: https://reg.eventas.lt/ehome/index.php?eventid=200171958&
Scientific conference "Current problems of cryobiology and cryomedicine" to be held in Kharkov (Ukraine) at the Institute for Problems of Cryobiology and Cryomedicine of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine on October 18-19, 2012.
The main topics are as follows:
- Fundamental and applied tasks of low temperature preservation of biological objects (cells, tissues, organs of animals or plants);
- Application of low temperature in medicine;
- Current problems of cell and tissue therapy;
- Cryobanks of umbilical cord blood, perspectives of using the cord blood preparations in medicine;
- Designing of cryobiological and cryomedical equipment; establishing and operation of low temperature banks;
- Fundamental and applied aspects of cold exposure in humans and animals; responses of biological objects to low temperatures; cold adaptation of animals and plants.
This list is not exhaustive. The Organizing Committee would evaluate if provided materials comply the conference subject.
Within the frames of the conference there are planed the presentation of the companies producing specialized equipment for scientific research, medicines, chemical reagents etc., exhibition and workshop on cryobiological and cryomedical devices, as well as the discussion of bioethical issues of the experiments in cryobiology and cryomedicine.
Working languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian.
Deadline for registration and abstract submission is June 30, 2012.
The details about the conference, instruction for the abstracts' submission, as well as the registration is available through the conference website.
The conference proceedings will be published in "Problems of Cryobiology" journal.