Interdepartmental Scientific Center
for Cryobiology and Cryomedicine
Structure of the Center:
1. ISC on cryobiology and cryomedicine comprises:
2. The institutions collaborating with ISC are as follows:
- Ukrainian bank for storing organs, tissues, cells and gene found of Ukraine population;
- Scientific Medical Council;
- Committee on Bioethics;
- Group for anatomic material procurement;
- Group on biopreparations' production;
- Group of microbiological control;
- Clinical section.
- Institute for Problems of Cryobiology and Cryomedicine of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine;
- Kharkov Medical University;
- Ukrainian Institute of Neurology and Psychiatry (Kharkov);/LI>
- Institute of Orthopedics and Traumatology (Kharkov);
- Regional Clinical Hospital (Kharkov);
- City Specialized Maternity House N 5 (Kharkov);
- City Hospital of Urgent Medical Assistance N4 (Kharkov);
- Institute of General and Urgent Surgery (Kharkov);
- - Institute of Medical Radiology (Kharkov).
Scientific Council of ISC:
Scientific Council of ISC, comprising the leading experts in cryobiology and cryomedicine, is the organ of collegial consideration of the questions on scientific and production activity, coordinating its activity with the Scientific Council of the Institute for Problems of Cryobiology and Cryomedicine of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Staff of the Scientific Council of ISC is approved by the Presidium of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Academy of Medical Sciences and Ministry of Health Care of Ukraine. Scientific Council of ISC works according to the statements, approved by the director of ISC and the Scientific Council of the Institute for Problems of Cryobiology and Cryomedicine of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
Chairman of ISC Scientific Council is Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine Valentin I. Grischenko.
Since 2001 in ISC there have been planned and successfully performed fundamental and applied R&D works, which principal themes and directions are as follows:
Scientific Secretary of ISC is Dr. Victoria V. Lomako, PhD (Biol), Senior Research Fellow.
- elaboration and creation new biopreparations from tissues of embryofetoplacental complex;
- improving technologies for production of new biopreparations and low temperature storage;
- study of their biological properties and efficiency;
- substantiation of clinical application and their approbation at different pathologies treatment;
- elaboration and creation of ways for increasing the EFPC preparation therapeutic activity.
23, Pereyaslavskaya str., Kharkov, Ukraine 61015
Institute for Problems of Cryobiology and Cryomedicine of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
Tel: +380 57 373 4143, 373 3807, 373 3039; Fax: +380 57 373 3084